Sunday, September 25, 2016

Student's Achievement : AESA THESIS AWARDS 2016 : Ganesh Harimkar - 25/09/2016

PVPCOA feels proud to congratulate our student Ganesh Harimkar for winning the AESA THESIS AWARD 2016 here at Pune on Sunday, 25th September 2016.

Ganesh Harimkar along with Anuja Bhandari (Batch 2015) of our college were among the top four finalists besides Riya Agarwal of BKPS College of Architecture and Huzefa Chalisa of Allana College of Architecture, Pune.

The final open jury round for AESA Educational Awards 2016, was conducted on Sunday, 25th September 2016 at Jayantrao Tilak Auditorium, Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Gultekdi Pune in the esteemed presence of chief guest Er. C. E. Godse.

Poster for the Event

7 comments:

  1. Useful information shared. One can also get the details of maharashtra association of schools of architecture only at SMMCA Nagpur. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It definitely a proud moment and I remember my time in university when I submitted my thesis.I think all new students should look on this page for quality information about thesis formation and submission.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O very nice style.I am sorry I could not check the post in time due to some urgent here but now I am back.Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These educational posts are very good for students and that's why I try this all to improve my skills for better future.I really appreciate your efforts.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is essential to the point that understudies should achieve something unique with the examination. I think these twelve understudies who are decided for a substitute post and this will show accommodating to them. This http://www.dentalschoolpersonalstatement.com/faq/ will give some experience which will be advantageous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good site, The justification you make is marvelous and I esteem your effort that you enhanced the circumstance making these circumstances. I esteem this https://www.mbadissertation.org/about-us/ and need to examine some more circumstances and captivating one.

    ReplyDelete