Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Convocation Ceremony - 27/04/2016

As per the directive of Savitribai Phule Pune University, VIT’s PVPCOA is organizing a Convocation Ceremony for the first time on Wednesday, 27th April, 2016 in the college premises. This is an auspicious ceremony for the alumni to revisit the college and meet the faculty members  and administration and vice versa.

The Chief Guest for the event is Ar. Vikas S. Bhandari, Pune along with the Chairman of Vivekanand Institute of Technology, Shri. Abhay Chhajed and Trustee, Shri. Jitendra Pitaliya. Ar. Vikas Bhandari studied Architecture at the BKPS College of Architecture, Pune. He further went on to attend the Extension Course in ‘Housing in Urban Development’ conducted by The University College, London. He  started the architectural practice in 1975. He has been on the Jury panel of National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture, Council of Architecture of India and is actively associated with various professional institutes.

Poster for the event

1 comment:

  1. I really missed my college life and my convocation ceremony. I was a architecture student in my college. On convocation day all of my friends met and we made lot of fun. I like your blog. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete